CHANGE OF MIND
Change of mind or wrong fit etc is no problem with the RAPT easy Return Service. As part of the RAPT service we want you to feel comfortable to purchase knowing you can return an item if you are not happy. You are welcome to return the item to us for a store credit or exchange to the total value of the item/s returned excluding freight.
To return an item simply:
- Email the store on email@example.com & advise of the return & if you would like an exchange or store credit.
- Package your item/s with all original tags and packaging and pop a copy of your email in the parcel.
- Post to RAPT, 21 GARDEN LANE, BOTANY TOWN CENTRE, AKL 2013
- We will ship your exchange FREE of charge or email you with your store credit code. Please allow a few days for delivery and return. (your store credit is valid for 6 months)
We do not offer Refunds as part of our return policy so please ensure you are happy with your purchases or open to an exchange or store credit.
- All returns must be sent within 10 days of receiving the item/s. With limited stock our lines change frequently so returns must be handled quickly. Anything received outside of 10 days will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- The item/s must be in original condition with all tags or packaging. Item/s returned without this will not be accepted.
- Shipping returns is at your cost however if you want to exchange for an alternative items we will ship that out at our cost. We recommend when sending returns that you freight on a tracked method of shipping as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS SENT
In the case you receive faulty or incorrect item/s please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss with you the best course of action to remedy the issue.
We will honour our responsibilites under the Consumer Guarantees Act and this gives the option for items that are faulty to be Repaired or Replaced and if neither can take place then a Refund or alternate product may be offered.
Pre Orders are a confirmed sale and cannot be cancelled, nor are they refundable if you do not like the items you have ordered. Pre orders are subject to changing delivery dates and should there be a change of delivery date the order remains as a confirmed sale awaiting the goods to arrive. RAPT is committed to getting your goods to you as soon as possible however we cannot guarantee dates as we are reliant on the manufacturer and/or suppliers.
If you are not happy with your Pre-Ordered goods when received you simply follow the same process as above for a Change of Mind and can choose and exchange or credit.
WARRANTY RETURNS POLICY
We will adhere to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, which states your rights under a set of guarantees that automatically apply between RAPT Ltd and the customer when a purchase is made.
Your Peace of Mind is absolutely assured when ordering your Gifts, Fashion & Homeware Online with RAPT - we do our best to avoid any issues or problems and work to resolve any issues promptly should the occur.